Experiencing What is Ours in Christ
As a disciple of Jesus Christ, we need to remind ourselves what is ours because of Jesus’ abiding presence in the believer’s life. Often, we live for the moment. In those moments we frequently strive for things that will not last. However, God is wanting us to ground our lives on truths that have lasting effect. Join with us at WBC as Pastor David unpacks our new series: Experiencing What is Ours in Christ!
Dates: August 8 - September 12
Sunday - August 8
August 8-Hope Eternity
Romans 8: 18-25
Join us this Sunday at either 9 or 10:15 a.m. to proclaim our need of God's presence and power as we prayer walk around the campus before our Celebration Gathering! This is the foundation of our of ability to Glorify God and love one another. We are thankful for Carolyn Dellinger's prayer points each week. Please come ready to pray!
- Heavenly Father, I praise You as my Holy God and Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Father we praise you for allowing the Good News Club to return to the schools on September 13. Father help us share Your word and plant seeds of faith in these children’s hearts, so they will come to know You at an early age.
- Holy Spirit, please guide our worship as Pastor David leads us in the study of Habakkuk. Please help our faith to grow so we can trust you during the storms of life. We ask that your name be exalted through our life story at WBC giving You all the Glory!
- Father, you wanted the little children to come unto You. Help us reach out to the homes of young children. As they return to school, please protect their minds, hearts, and lives.
- Please bless our Prayer Connect Ministry, Father. May we be used of You each Wednesday at 6 pm as we pray for Your Glory to be over the people of Westminster.