NOTE: For now, groups for Adults (and Youth and Kids) are not meeting on our usual schedule. Please check back often for updates about when we will be able to gather again! Thank you!
Groups for young, median and senior adults as well as women, men, meet on Sunday mornings at 9:15a. Some of these include:
- Young Adult Co-ed, for young adult couples and singles
- Sally Long Group, for couples and singles
- Act Now, for senior couples and singles
- Adult Elective, for median couples and singles
- Agnes Morgan Group, for senior women
- Cecil Sandifer's class, for senior men and women
During the week, groups meet in our facilities or in homes. Some of the regular meetings are:
- Men's Group on Mondays at 8:30a, in the Fellowship Hall
- Dorcas Group on Wednesdays at 6:00p (as needed), in church work room
- MidPoint Meeting on Wednesdays at 6:00p, in the Parlor
Other group groups meet for specific studies throughout the year. Contact the church office to find out about current Bible studies.